Glaucoma and the Optic Nerve . In this course you will:
- Review the anatomy of the optic nerve.
- Recognize the appearance of the healthy optic nerve.
- Ascertain the critical components of optic nerve assessment.
- Identify the possible glaucomatous changes of the optic nerve, peripapillary region, and the retinal nerve fiber layer.
- Identify the cardinal features of glaucomatous optic neuropathy.
View the following lecture presentation recorded by Naida Jakirlic, OD, Assistant Professor:
Video: Glaucoma and the Optic Nerve
A PowerPoint Handout available in PDF format, outline key points covered in the lecture presentation.