Please complete this post-test to help us understand what you have learned. You must answer 7 out of 10 questions correctly to pass the course.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Unfortunately you have not achieved a passing score. Please retake the quiz.
Congratulations, you have achieved a passing score. You are invited to learn more about opioid use disorder by visiting the Additional Resources on the course page.
1. Which of the following is a diagnostic criterion for opioid use disorder?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which of the following has the highest treatment success after six months of therapy?CorrectIncorrect
3. The ultimate goal of treatment of opioid use disorder is to:CorrectIncorrect
4. In a 2013 survey of primary care physicians, this percentage of participants believed that opioid use disorder was a “psychological problem”, as opposed to a chronic illness.CorrectIncorrect
5. The most acute rise in opioid use disorder is seen among individuals aged:CorrectIncorrect
6. SBIRT is an acronym used in assessing individuals at risk for opioid use disorder. The “R” stands for:CorrectIncorrect
7. The annual economic burden of opioid use disorder in the US is estimated to be approximately:CorrectIncorrect
8. All of the following areas are critical in supporting recovery from opioid use disorder EXCEPT:CorrectIncorrect
9. The number of opioid prescriptions in the US increased by this much between 2000 and 2010:CorrectIncorrect
10. Most people with opioid use disorder:CorrectIncorrect