You are Not Enrolled in this Course.
COPE Course # 49694-SD/ COPE Event # 111637
1 CE credit available.
Instructor: Michael J. Davis, MD, Fellowship and Educational Director, Retina Institute of California
This course will review the pathophysiology, the disease manifestations, and the past and current treatment of diabetic macular edema and diabetic retinopathy.
- To review the clinical findings of diabetic retinopathy
- To review the pathophysiology of diabetic retinopathy
- To learn the classic diabetic retinopathy studies
- To review common treatment options for diabetic retinopathy
- To learn new treatments for diabetic macular edema and retinopathy
Your registration fee entitles you to 30 days of unlimited access to a lecture presentation recorded by Professor Cale. To see a brief demo of one of our lecture presentations, select Demo (requires Flash). Your subscription also includes unlimited access to the posttest, which you can take as many times as you need to in order to pass the course