You are Not Enrolled in this Course.
COPE Course # 46271-GL / COPE Event # 109772
2 CE credits available.
Instructor: Pinakin Davey, OD, PhD, FAAO, College of Optometry, Western University of Health Sciences
This course will give a detailed picture about pathogenesis, clinical diagnostic picture and issues related to clinical management of pseudoexfoliation syndrome and pseudoexfoliation glaucoma
At the end of lecture attendees will be able to:
- Know the clinical and diagnostic picture of pseudoexfoliation syndrome and pseudoexfoliation glaucoma
- Know the ethinc distribution of the disease
- Understand the pathogenesis of the disease.
- Understand disease state and issues related to clinical management
- Known clinical measurements to perform before cataract surgery in patients with pseudoexfoliative disease
- Know intraocular pressure and hemodynamics of the eye with pseudoexfoliative disease
This online course provides 2 hours of instruction in the background, pathogenesis and signs of pseudoexfoliation syndrome and its management.
Your registration fee entitles you to 30 days of unlimited access to a lecture presentation recorded by Dr. Davey. To see a brief demo of one of our lecture presentations, select Demo (requires Flash). Your subscription also includes unlimited access to the posttest, which you can take as many times as you need to in order to pass the course.