This online course provides instruction in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of glaucoma.
Course content is delivered through video presentations recorded by Western University of Health Sciences, College of Optometry faculty.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Review and understand the anatomy and physiology of the eye, specific to glaucoma
- Differentially diagnose and appropriately classify the various types of glaucoma
- Evaluate the current therapeutic options and explore recent improvements in the treatment of glaucoma
- Diagnose and stage glaucoma appropriately while assessing the individual risk factors associated with the disease
- Appropriately evaluate and refer patients for medical and surgical consultation
If the visitor purchases the course without creating a free account, LearnDash will automatically email them a username and password after purchase.