COPE Course # 46658-GL / COPE Event # 109976
1 CE credit available.
Instructor: David Cale, OD, FAAO, Associate Professor, College of Optometry, Western University of Health Sciences
This course will provide instruction on good gonioscopy technique, along with tools and guidelines to help develop better viewing and interpretation of normal and abnormal angle architecture.
1. Diagram angle anatomy
2. List indications for performing gonioscopy
3. Recognize & prepare for good gonioscopy technique
4. Correlate observed angle features with known anatomy
5. Interpret & document observed angle
6. Recognize normal & abnormal angle architecture & implications
Your registration fee entitles you to 30 days of unlimited access to a lecture presentation recorded by Professor Cale. To see a brief demo of one of our lecture presentations, select Demo (requires Flash). Your subscription also includes unlimited access to the posttest, which you can take as many times as you need to in order to pass the course.