1 CE credit available
Gene Therapy in Retinal Diseases
Asian American Optometric Society
Esther Lee Kim, MD
Title: GENE THERAPY IN RETINAL DISEASES
Author: Esther Lee Kim, MD
Brief author’s bio: Dr. Esther Lee Kim is an ophthalmologist at Orange County Retina. She specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of vitreoretinal diseases.
1. Provide a history of gene therapy in regards to ocular conditions
2. Review gene therapy clinical trials
3. Describe different approaches to gene therapy
4. Explain the different methods of delivery of gene therapy
5. Discuss challenges with gene therapy
If you are already registered for the course, click on the Lesson below.