1 CE credit available.
Instructor: Naida Jakirlic, OD, Assistant Professor, College of Optometry, Western University of Health Sciences
This 1 hour course will explore the classification, pathophysiology, treatment, and management of developmental glaucoma. It will also review key points from the Ocular Hypertension Treatment Study and relate them to clinical pearls that can be used in everyday practice.
1. Distinguish between congenital, infantile, and juvenile glaucoma
2. Differentiate between primary and secondary developmental glaucomas
3. Discuss the pathophysiology of developmental glaucoma
4. Review the optimal treatment and prognosis of developmental glaucoma
5. Define ocular hypertension
6. Review major points from the Ocular Hypertension Treatment Study (OHTS)
7. Identify key clinical pearls from OHTS
Your registration fee entitles you to 30 days of unlimited access to a lecture presentation recorded by Professor Jakirlic. To see a brief demo of one of our lecture presentations, select Demo (requires Flash). Your subscription also includes unlimited access to the posttest, which you can take as many times as you need to in order to pass the course.